Crochet Rochelle: Welcome!

Friday, August 10, 2012

Welcome!

...to my little crochet corner of the world wide web!

Yes, I am just one of a gazillion crochet blogs on the internet and about now you are thinking "Crazy crochet lady, why should I read, follow or bother with your blog?"

Great question! (I really have no clue how to answer this.) I am going to do my best to provide you with resources, reviews, patterns and information - all about crochet, from my perspective.

Keep it simple sweetie!

That's my big promise to you. I'll keep posts and patterns as simple as I can. And if I am going to throw you a curve ball and post something really "out-there" in terms of difficulty or just plain weird, I'll warn you. There. Now you have a head's up.

I love yarn, color and hook hoarding. Sometimes I buy yarn, not because I have a project in mind, but just because I worry that I won't be able to find that color next time. My husband says I need help. I am a busy wife and mommy to two charming boys, who make me question my sanity at least once a day. I crochet a lot of boyish patterns.

But sometimes, I go off the hook...

And create girly stuff and buy tons of pink yarn. And when I get home, my husband just shakes his head and says "You know we aren't having any more kids right?" Then, I scour my 3 year-old's preschool class for pint size models because he refuses to wear pink hats. I also crochet a lot of pink baby gifts...just to get my girl fix.

That's the basics. I created this blog to keep track of my [teeny-tiny] budding crochet business, things I learn and feel compelled to share and...my love of crochet. My goal is that here you will find...

crochet that rocks.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Little Lion Crochet Set

I found these images in my archives and thought it would be fun to share. I never ended up writing or publishing the patterns. If I get some...